Social Media Post Ideas for Any Industry
It should be easy enough, right? Just slap together a photo, a couple of posts and you’re good to go. Well, maybe for the first week of managing your social media. It can be a challenge to come up with fresh social media ideas when you have to post content frequently on multiple platforms. But quality content attracts attention and keeps followers (and customers) engaged.
Here are a few tips and tricks so you can showcase your business on social media like a pro.
Struggling with what to post about? Three topics that will never get old (and will provide you with endless quality content):
- Core values: promoting your company culture on social media makes a huge difference in your relationships with customers. It creates transparency, builds trust, and humanizes your company.
- Your company: your company has endless social media content. Such as:
- Your products
- Process of how your product is made
- Your services
- Your employees
- Company news or events
- Articles or blogs that relate to your company (or write your own!)
- Behind the scenes
- How or why you started your company
- Contests and giveaways
- User-generated content (share what others are saying about your company)
- Previews and teasers
- Questions about what people would like to see from your company
- Your clients: sharing a client testimonial, final product, relationship, or maybe even a group photo is a great way to showcase your work, and create trust with potential customers. It can also be a networking opportunity- if your client has a social media page, be sure to tag them (and ask the client if they would share the post). By doing this, your page is shown to a whole new group of potential followers (and customers).
Don’t forget to always check with your client before sharing anything about them or their business on your page.
Ready to put these social media post ideas to the test? Try them out and let us know how it goes. Or if you’re still asking yourself “what in the world should I post?” You know, as always we are here to help!